- ．2 channel high impedance direct inputs for electronic musical instrument signal feed.
- ．The ¼" TRS LINK socket carries a parallel-wired direct feed from the input.
- ．Selectable 3 steps attenuator for Hi-Z direct input.
- ．Accept power from plug-in 9V battery or +20V to +48V phantom power.
- ．2 channel XLR Balanced Low-Z output with isolation transformer.
The Unika DI-BOX2 is a 2 channels active direct box, it is very easy to use, simply plug it in, turn on the power and it goes to work. However, there are a number of features built in that should be understood in order to get the most out of the DI-BOX2.
How to Replace BOX Series Battery
|Direct Input||Unbalanced, XLR/¼"TRS combo jack.
(Pin-2 Hot, Pin-3&1 Ground).
|Link Output||Unbalanced, Parallel link output ¼"TRS jack
for feeding to other equipment.
|Direct Input pad||At 0dB||At -20dB||At -40dB|
|Direct Input Impedance||1 MΩ||47KΩ||47KΩ|
|Max. input level before Clip||+9dBu||+29dBu||+49dBu|
|Output level||Mic level|
|Output impedance||200Ω nominal, Transformer Balanced.|
|Analog output||Balanced transformer isolated
(XLR-M, Pin-1 Ground, Pin-2 Hot, Pin-3 Cold)
|Input Sensitivity||Switchable 26dB, 32dB or1.4V|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20KHz，+1/-1 dB|
|Noise floor||<-90dBu, unweighted 20Hz to 20KHz.|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 0.008% at 1KHz, 0dBu output|
|Ground lift||Lifts pin-1 on both XLR outputs|
|DC Power||plug-in 9V battery or +20V to +48V Phantom power|
|Finish||Durable powder coat|
|Size (H×W×D)||158 x 112 x 46 mm|
|Construction||14 gauge steel cabinet & chassis|